1 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
3/4 cup Oats
1 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Melted Butter
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 qt jar Cherry-Rhubarb Pie Filling (recipe from Simply Canning website)
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. In a medium bowl combine first five ingredients until crumbly.
3. Press half of mixture into a 8" or 9" square pan.
4. Spread pie filling evenly over bottom layer.
5. Top with remaining mixture.
6. Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes or until it is bubbling around the edges and it looks a darker brown. It won't become crispy until it cools.
|You may notice there is a little missing in the left hand corner,|
I had to try it when it cooled to make sure it was good:)