Live....Laugh....Love

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Happiness
Happiness is spending time with my daughter, just the two of us.


2. Spring in black and white

3. Family
These two little girls are apart of our family.
 
 
4. Fuzzy
I thought these tulips looked fuzzy.
 


5. Gathering or Provide
When I think of gathering or provide I think of my chickens. No not because they provide eggs and I gather them.  It is because I can't walk in the yard without them gathering around my feet and they provide lots of entertainment.


I'm linked to these blogs please check them out:
Scavenger-Hunt-Sunday
Sunday-snapshot

12 comments:

  1. Your daughter has a truly joyous laughter on her face - sweet shot!
    Love your black and white and the fuzzy tulip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I've ever seen a "fuzzy tulip" and such a beautiful color too. Looks as if you had a tad of rain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on spring in black and white! Stopping by from the Scavenger Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wonderful picture of your daughter. She is a beautiful girl. I also love your black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such homely photos. Look at those tulips! Beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots for this weeks hunt. Love all the tulips.
    Linked from Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fuzzy tulips are just so cool - love the happiness shot - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice set.
    Loved the Happiness shot. Your daughter has a wonderful joyous expression.
    Spring in BW - Wow that is a lot of Tulips and I bet in color magnificent.
    Fuzzy - Fringed Tulips are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen the fuzzy tulips before

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spring Black and White and Fuzzy are my favorite! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those tulips do look fuzzy! cool shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those flowers don't look real! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to hear from you. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.